Chris??

Before we get to Chris: Aimée...ahem...ahem..::clearing throat in order to give kick ass announcment::

Um..I think we are in first place in our division...Boston is in second...tsk tsk..
That's ok. Shit happens.

Ok. Back to Chris.

Like all men, Chris has decided to take his sweet time and almost stand-us up...
But he'll be here. Late. During the night, when he has partied all he's wanted to and come and shit in our lawn...

We are gonna be having lots and lots of rain this evening and tomorrow...
For now, we have a very very sunny and hot day...

As for the rest of my boring ass life, well...Miss C started daycare yesterday. Amazing enough, she did not cry.

She did put on a "What-the-fuck-am-I-doing-here" face...

She has also learned a very new self-defense mechanism.

She'll put her fist up to your nose and say:

"Smell this"
Sometimes she'll add: "Smell the pow-pow".

::sigh::
I am so glad she is learning so quickly. Mommy's lil' girl is growing up.

It's amusing now, but when she starts school and starts letting people smell her fist, I don't think I'll be too pleased.

*****

Yesterday at home, while we talked about storms, politics and crap, I was busy on a side project that required scissors..,

I go and ask the least indicated person for a pair.

"Dad, do you have some scissors I can borrow?"
"What do you want scissors for??"
"So I can eat them"
"You eat scissors now?"

::slaps forehead with open palm::

why do i even bother.

Newer Post Older Post Home