Boo ya!!

If I have used this title before, I don't care.

Let me just say:

Boston people, your asses must hurt!!!

Cuz we've have kicked your asses these first three games!!

Do you want mercy??

I'll have to think about it.

These games are the most entertaining piece of TV this weekend.

You can imagine me and my Dad have done some major bonding.

While we are making my bro's life, a living hell.


"How's it feel to be a loser?" my dad to bro
"Fuck off" bro
"Really, how does it feel? Your team sucks". dad
"Shut up" bro

::in most annoying mocking voice::

"Do you want me to get you a Yankees cap when I go out today?" dad

My brother proceeded to lock himself in his room, and added:

"Both of you need to shut the fuck up, how many times are you gonna tell me that you've won 3 games!!"

Me and my Dad exchange refreshing glimpses.

Let's see if tonight we have the same luck.
********

On a Miscelaneous note: I have to get a digital camera.

Yesterday morning on my way to take Miss C to her therapies, an asshole cut me off, and right as I was gonna honk my horn and make it clear he was a total buttface, I read his car plates, the letters spelled out:


DOG.

Why bother to honk my horn?
The plates are self-explanatory.

Newer Post Older Post Home