Jose the Grasshopper...

"Do you know it's your fault I'm not getting into heaven??!!" Empress

"Me??!!"

::quickly looking up...because our conversation was being interrupted::

"Excuse me, may I take your order"

We were out having a late lunch.

Empress quickly dishes out the lunch orders, which the poor guy didn't understand and had to type in like three times.

How complicated is Popcorn Chicken, fries and Pepsi!!!

For some odd reason, the guy gave us Kid Meal Toys.

2 green grasshoppers.

Empress quickly opened hers and tried without much luck to arm it. Our cashier thought he was cute and quickly came up to her:

"Want me to help you?"

"Give me a sec to figure it out"

Again:
"Want me to help you?"
"Give me a sec!"

Voila!! Empress got it together....
But cashier boy tried to be funny and show us how the grasshopper hopped. This action, causing the grasshopper to dismantle.

"You've killed my grasshopper!!" Empress squealed

"What was his name?" asked the cashier

"What name!!! You didn't even give me a chance to name it!!"

Me, laying low, in the background, head down, trying not to laugh and squirt mucus out of my nose.

"Oh the poor thing!" cashier guy.

"What's your name??" Empress
The guy responds with his last name.
"No, your first name" Empress
"Jose"
"Then this is Jose the grasshopper"

Voila, and there it was. Jose the Grasshopper.

I need not tell you that I almost peed on myself on my way to the table and when the music was a lil' too loud, Empress did not hesitate to use her new friend's name and yell out:

"Hey, Jose, turn down the music a bit!"

OMG.

Lunch is never this interesting at the office.

Newer Post Older Post Home