Blogger ate my post...

I hate you blogger!! U ate my freakin' post...you complete bastard!!

::straightening up blouse::

Ok.

I am over it.

As I said before..

"..the heart of rock'n roll is still beatin'"

Huey Lewis is what's playing in the house radio...
I used to like Huey, but what is it with this 80's comeback bullshit??!! I swear if I see shoulder pads I will puke!!

****

Ahem..Ahem..

::clears throat::
We won last night. Again. Me loving Chien Ming Wang...bout time we had a decent pitcher. I was kinda feeling sorry for the Blue Jays. We clobbered them in the 6th, with 6 runs and they kept changing pitchers and kept screwin' up. They were so young and so hot, I kinda wanted to take them in my arms and tell em' it was gonna be allright. It's not their fault...::whispering:: we are on a winning streak.

yeah Aimée, your team, barely, won last night too.
Whooptidoo!
::wink::

******
Chris is barely doing shit. Some showers here and there. Great for me, being that I am almost blind. Rain just makes me wanna be a better driver.

******
I'm off. I have to put to paper this post I have in mind, and I have Friday's Four to think about. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post.

******
Today's thought of the day:

We humans are the most annoying creatures on the planet. That is why God invented Pets. I unfortunately have no pets.

::makes mental note to buy fish::

Newer Post Older Post Home