G is for Gamera

I am currently working on tie-ing my hands to the table, with masking tape.

I should not weaken under what I have just seen.

A camera.

A digital camera.

On sale.


::bangs head on table::

Dammit...

I know I will never find a sale like this again.

I deserve it.
I should buy it.
I should splurge.

Guess who is gonna go buy a camera on her lunch break?

::hangs head in shame::
I'll never buy my IPOD or my Manolo's at this rate.
Fuck.

******
On the latest Potty Breaking News: Miss C has begun to go potty at school. Her teacher, Lord Bless her soul, is even more excited than I am. She wrote it on her notebook and told me she is very happy that Miss C has come such a long way. She and Miss C's psychologist both agree that come next year, Miss C should be headed for a regular classroom, with regular kids. Of course, Miss C will need an Aide, since there are still some things Miss C can't do on her own, but just the thought of her being in a regular class gives me a bittersweet mixture of Joy and Complete and Utter:

Shitless Nerves!!!


But I'll deal with those when we get there.
******

Yesterday was also a day of Joy at our Household, me and my dad spent the whole afternoon talking about Baseball and how we swept the series, while my mother looked on with a : Ask-me-if-I-actually-give-a-flying-fuck-look.

Her take:

"Eat your godammned dinners!!"

Yada yada yada, lady. Lighten up. Drink a Corona for God's sake, he won't mind if you lay off his robe a bit.

******
I also feel ten pounds lighter. No I did not do Pilates, I got a haircut. There was a lil' misunderstanding when I got to the salon, because I was told my 'gal' was working till 8pm, but she really was leaving at 6pm. She offered to hook me up, even though she had already 'punched out', but I told her that if she was in a hurry I had no problem coming back the next day. She insisted.

I was not very thrilled of getting a haircut with such insistance.
The Finished Results: I look like an Army Recruiter. Anyone feeling the nerve for, let's say, oh,like...signing up for a tour?
Fuck. I just hope my hair grows as fast as it usually does in order to get this GI Jane look gone pronto!

But, the créme of la créme was a conversation with "A".
Let's just say he called me something.
Something with a "G".

I think I've gone into shock and I am slowly developing PTSD (Post-Traumatic-Stress Disorder).

This new 'title' has kind of caught me off guard, and I really wasn't expecting it. Especially when I don't thrive on titles. ::props up eyebrow::

Don't go 'awwwing' and 'gushing' of joy for me.

I must go now. I am feeling the symptoms coming up again. I'm foaming at the mouth and gently rocking myself back and forth in my office chair.

Can't type. Need fresh air. Post later.

*******
Thought of the day: There is no thought. can't think. Need suggestions.

Newer Post Older Post Home