D is for...

Carolyn wrote a wicked post on letters...I asked her to assign me one..and I got the letter "D" so here goes:


Dejame: As in "leave me alone"

Dog: I had one. Mr. Brown...gave him away. ::sniff sniff::

Doughnuts: Yummmy...which leads to:

Diet: Shit

Dad: a man I am not close too and I never will

Dork: I thought people thought I was one back in school

Drama: My life is full of it.

Dover: the oddest last name I have seen with a D

Dramatic: an adjective people usually use to describe me

Dimples: I have them. And they give a kick-ass quality to my smile...



Dick & Dumbass: not dick in the genitalia way..Dick as in "You are a dick" or "what a dick". Dumbass would be the word I use the most to describe people, dumbass or ass, but ass is a whole other letter...

U didn't think this was going to end on such a nice note..did ya??!!

************

Met "A's" son today. Got invited to lunch. Might I say I was a tad nervous. I am easily intimidated by 11 year olds, that's the awkward age in development, the tweens...But might I say, I was impressed.

Cute. Extremely smart. (he even talked about Marie Antoinette) and very polite. He even gave me a hug and made small chat with me. Totally cool.


*************

Crap...I did end on a nice note...

*************

We're gonna kick Cleveland's ass today...again...

************

On a weird note...my work day consisted of looking for information on the power of HOLY BASIL, for my boss.

The things I get paid for.

::kicking feet up on desk::

Newer Post Older Post Home