It seems like lately I am a target of someone's affection...I'm not gonna give u any more publicity..well..maybe I will ...later..but u know who u are..

U who sugggest that my sink is clogged because I destroy our planet by throwin' my old oil down the drain..which I don't...::stickin' out tongue::

U who I have a picture wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey with a Black wide ass NIKE headband and a blond head full of Volumax Curls and black Charles Barkely sneaks...

U who I have another pic wearing silver lipstick..yes silver lipstick...don't make me scan it...lol...

U who make fun of me cuz I get my hair cut at Supercuts...yada yada yada...we can't all be supermodels..Haha...

U who knows that once we went to meet some guys at an apartment and right before we got there I got a huge stomach ache that forced me to use a ::gasp:: public restroom at a Gas Station....ROTF....Omfg..do u REMEMBER THAT??!!!!

....And I'm not even gonna go into the whole Supergirl incident at Walgreens (it has to do with flying without a cape)...cuz I won't be able to type it..cuz I'm already in complete hysteria...

Oh God...we have been through so many many odd, funny and sad times together...and it's nice to know I am still the target of ur affection..and u are mine...

Here's to 14 years of signing "killing me softly" in an old green datsun that took us to the fugees concert and to the beach...here's to a kick ass grey porshe that took us to Rio Hondo Mall to eat fries while ur mom did her hair, and to the same car that took us to MY senior Prom, which I had the Honor to go to with u...and was even more honored that ur mom took us there...

Ok..that's enough...I feel old...dammit we are old..."Onyx..ta da ra ta da ra..let boys be boys!!!"...

U know who u are...and I know too.!

****************
On another less emotional note...
Last night, long ass night.
Dinner. blah blah...bathtime blah blah.

Around 2am...something wet cold...nope, not almond milk this time.
I extend my hand to touch Miss C...she took off her diaper...lil prick!!!

She wet the bed...
So I had to get her up, change her, change sheets and blankets and pj's at that hour...I even managed to scrape a knuckle as I was on a chair trying to get some clean sheets from my short people impaired closet...

::sigh:: mother'hood' is the bomb.

Newer Post Older Post Home