When pools attack.

Howdy...Aint' it a fine Sunday evening...sure it is..except for the fact that I think I might be catching a cold from one, dirty bacteria ridden child...they are zest pools for colds...

Anyway.

"X" was here at 8am to set up our pool. I was less than thrilled cuz I was still sleeping. I went to bed late last night reading. Yes. I read. LOL.

So we start the pool thing...we get it opened..find the best spot..and are all very very excited...

Miss C is later taken down, while the pool is filling up and you should've seen her eyes..She went haywire..

"That is Miss C's pool!!!!!!"...

Awesome.

So we let her dip in the pool while it was filling up. The sun's out, she's having fun and we are all happy.

But, this is my blog. This is my life. And u know by now that it all can't be peaches 'n' cream. It will never be peaches 'n' cream. About half-way through the pool filling process, the outer inflatable ring starts to lose air. We figure it was not closed tight enough, so 'X' fills it back up. While I was upstairs he calls:

"The pool ring is broken, it keeps on losing air".

OUT OF ALL OF THE FUCKING POOLS AT THE STORE, I, OH I, HAVE TO PICK UP THE BAD, CRAPPY ASS POOL!!! JUST MY LUCK.

So I immediatley go, 'well we have to take it back now'...due to the fact that Miss C was out of the pool eating and it was the best time to empty it out, cuz she had just gotten out. So my dad is like : "But wait till I get in for a while and then empty it out.."

WTF???!!

We have to empty it out NOW!!! Cuz if we wait longer, Miss C is gonna wanna go back in and then it will be impossible to get her back out.

So the "X" complies. We empty out the shit pool and he heads out to return it.
90 minutes later he comes back and we set to fill out the pool for a second time.
I am so glad we decided to fill it out today and not the day of her b-day bash, cuz ha!! what a surprise we were gonna have...
Things went smoothly this time..and after I made dinner, nice delicious pasta which everyone loved, we all got in the pool, "X", Miss C , bro and I...Gosh I have so much water in my ear, u can put a fish in through the canal..

We splashed and played like lil' kids..Miss C played too..We had an awesome time.
I just hope she doesn't wanna go in the pool tomorrow when we leave to daycare...

Wish me luck..cuz this pool is a make it or break it deal...if I post tomorrow it means I'm still alive and have not jumped off my roof diving into the hell pool.

Toodles...

Newer Post Older Post Home