Friday's Four...

Weekend is here...hurrah..Kitchen will be closed. Those who need food, please head out to ur local KFC, Mc D's or anyother fast food joint of ur choice.

Here's Friday's Four...dedicated to...clothes:

4 items of my wardrobe I could not live without...well I could live without..but not as fashionably..

1. Gap Jean Jacket...it has puffy sleeves and is really cute...Best of all I got it on sale and goes great with everything, from casual outfits to nice girly dresses...

2. My Dollhouse light blue washed jeans...They fit before my daugther and they fit now...I love love love em'...

3. My black spaghetti strap top...it shows the right amount of cleavage, is sooo comfy and makes me look thin!! Hurrah...

4. My Yankees baseball cap...It is a must for the weekend, for supermarket trips and local therapy outtings with Miss C...I am a fan of hats, scarves and anything that covers my head...especially when I need a haircut. Like now.

what r ur closet must haves?

******
For a BONUS..HERE'S THE QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"El que necesita, ANDA".

"He who needs, walks."

Newer Post Older Post Home