::Sigh::

The cooking has begun.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for cooking. I'm just not all for cooking for two ungrateful sons of....sons of other sons.

aka

My dad and my brother.

Sunday, I decided to make our first meal, but my bro could not be reached and my father, who is not speaking to me, told me he was not hungry.

Well F*ck u too.

I fixed me and Miss C something uncomplicated.

Let's flash forward to Monday. Memorial Day.
Miss C and I woke up early cuz my dad had the marvelous idea to mow the back yard at 7am. Splendid.

We made a junky breakfast...waffles and cereal...and ::gasp:: my dad stayed with Miss C while I went out to the supermarket to buy some chicken breasts. Yes, we are chicken breast fans. Boneless and Skinless, it's the only way to go.

So, around 2pm I decide to start up on dinner. I called my bro and he confirmed that he indeed was eating and to make some extra food for him to take to work. (Remember he has no money). I ask my dad if he is going to eat and he replies the same way my bro did. So, I make the rice, I tenderly make the beans (which I do not eat, but I make them anyway so they can eat em'), I marinate the chicken...I squish some whole garlic...yummy...and I cook.

U know at some point or another things go haywire.

My kitchen sink decides to clog up. Why??!! I hardly cook here...why are u so fucking clogged up. I try to fix the problem with no luck. My cousin casually stops by and offers to help, so he starts messing with the sink, there is clogged up water everywhere on the floor, we are slipping and sliding as I try to fry up the chicken...Miss C decides she wants to take a bath...enters the kitchen, falls flat on her ass with the dirty water...just plain hellish. To top it all off:

My dad decides he's gonna go out with his buddies, but assures me he is going to eat when he gets back.

My bro comes home and eats and takes some for lunch tomorrow.

Kitchen sink is still fucked up.

Dad shows up...and surprise surprise...He is not hungry.

WTF??!!

"Well, I'm so sorry, I'm gonna fry all this chicken and u are gonna eat it regardless, and if u don't u'll eat it tomorrow and I officially state that if u pull this bullshit stunt again, I AM NO LONGER GONNA COUNT U IN ON DINNER".

Complete silence...followed by:

"I'll eat".

Shit. It's bad enough I have to cook for them so late, cuz they are so broke they can't eat out. But to have to wait on them to decide when they are gonna eat, and if they are gonna eat. No way. Unacceptable.

Kitchen sink is still clogged up, so Miss C and I decide to take a bath.

She goes in with her toys and we take our shower, I step out, I'm drying my self off, right next to her when she screams...

I drop the towel and peer in the curtain...

One of her itty bitty tiny toys has gone down the drain.

"MY BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR....MY BEEEEARRRR...MOMMA GET MY BEAAAARR"

Joined in by screaming and high pitched crying...

Shit.

I try to make her understand that there is no use.

What is her answer:

"MY GRANDMA......MY GRANDMA...NOW".

Great. My mom is off with my aunt and their rice casserole watching Shamu and I'm stuck cooking, with a clogged sink and a bear down the drain.

Really nice begining to a looooong ass 13 days....

********

We will accept Care Packages sent ASAP....

********

On another interesting note my brother is now single ....again
His girlfriend broke up with him last night.
I got a 'heads-up', since she came upstairs to tell me about the decision she has made. I feel very sorry for my brother, since he will probably never find someone as special as her. She is still very welcome at my house.

She called me again very late like at midnight when she broke the news to my bro. She told me she was very concerned for his safety since he left her house in an uprage and screamed:

"I am now goning to kill myself".

Hmm..doesn't that sound familiar...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..


********

I have not seen much of "A" lately. We both have kinda of conflicting schedules and well this Holiday weekned he was 'too lazy' to get his ass off his couch and come visit...or so he says.

I have come to the conclusion, that although "A" is a nice guy, I have to start "shortening the rope" that I have thrown out to him. You know just in case it gets to long and I tangle on it and fall flat on my face. I must protect my assets u know.

*******
well enough bullshit. I'm off.

PS Next week, Four Game series with Boston, at Yankees Stadium..See ya Aimée!!

Newer Post Older Post Home