Gots to share...

Sink update: one day, one bottle of Ultra Mega Foam Liquid Plummer, and two boiling pots of water later...

It is unclogged.

Bout fucking time.

******

I hardly post about Miss C's accomplishments...don't ask me why. They are very special and very wonderful to me, but I guess sometimes I like to keep them to myself. Yes, I don't like to share. But yesterday she did two things back-to-back that I must share, cuz I went to sleep very very happy.

After I placed her to bed, I was on my way to my side, when I noticed the DVD player's compartment was open...I immediatley saw it was empty and I panicked. There had been a collector's edition of Mickey Mouse Cartoons from the 1920's in there earlier on. Why did I panic?? Cuz the "X" let us borrow them from him for a while, since Miss C loves those old cartoons. Bare in mind they come in a fancy schmancy box, and with a collector certification, blah blah...it's not ur average DVD at Walmart. When the "X" left those movies at home, he told me a zillion times to take care of them dearly, so u can imagine how I felt when I saw that they were not in the DVD Player.

I quickly looked at the only suspect: Miss C.
And I ask: "Where is the Mickey Mouse movie?"
Obviously I am not waiting for an answer, at least not from her.

But: surprise surprise

She sits up and points to the dresser: "There it is Momma!"
And there it was indeed.

My jaw dropped and I quickly covered her with kisses.

Then as we were finally settled in, I notice she has a teddy bear with her. I say, "Oh what a nice teddy".

She tells me: "teddy crying. don't cry teddy".

My eyes almost fell out of my socket...

So I string her along and say: "Well, why don't u sing to teddy".

What did Miss C do:

She sang.

"Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep my dear teddy".

OMG!!!!

Totally Totally awesome...

Our kids never cease to amaze us.

Of course after that wonderful shocking episode, I spent the rest of the night trying to kick the teddy off the bed, cuz C said that I was on teddy's pillow.

Jeez, the guy hasn't been in the bed for 10 minutes and he already has a pillow.

Some nerve.

Newer Post Older Post Home