Friday's Four...again

Shit...Blogger ate my Friday's four..

So here it goes again..

I'll make it sweet and short, try to get it right this time..and I've changed the format a wee bit..

Theme: Things that cause me anxiety and cause me to tear the skin off my fingers.(really u should look at them...eeek)

1. Waiting...I have OCD (Obessive Compulsive Disorder)...bare with me folks..

2. Messes...the cocoa-pebbles-on-the-freshly-sweeped-floor-type messes. They make me uncomfortable...unless it's a house with kids, which I totally comprehend, but an office mess, a restaurant mess, or messes in general..make me batty

3. Not being in control or knowing what's next...I am a control freak, not knowing possible outcomes and not having control over things, pushes me into cardiac arrest. Yesterday I was close to one, I was shaking, heart beatin' by the thou' and totally disoriented.

4. Going out to places with Miss C: cuz franky my dear, u neva' know how she is going to behave. Just thinking that I have to take her out with me, is enough to make me hyperventilate..

Well folks that's Friday's Four...

Feel free to suggest themes..and put ur own anxiety quirks..

Happy w kend..mine is full of anxiety...I still have no performance set up, no beat, no nada...and all I can think about is:

WTF am I gonna wear??!!

So much for setting priorities...

I'll fuck up my performance, but I'll look flawless..

Newer Post Older Post Home