Friday's Four...

....

After wiping several tears away and having a so - so week...I bring thee:

Friday's Four....

4 Superpowers I wish I had:

1.Flying...REALLY..HAVE U SEEN THE TRAFFIC HERE IN PR??!!!!!

2.Destroy people with a single look...yeah..I typed 'destroy'..sue me...My mom has almost mastered this power..I will become her apprentice...

3.It's not a superpower but: comprehend what some bloggers call the "Ewok" language of children...(*&^%#$&)(*)*, OH....so u want a cracker, huh...

4.Invisibility....well it was a toss between that and inmortality...but really, on this planet at the rate it's going who wants inmortality...I'd prefer being invisible..although sometimes..I get the feeling that I already am...lol..

Happy w-kend folks...

OH AND TO ALL THOSE SPECTACULAR MOMS: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...ALLTHOUGH I think our day should be all year long..cheap bastards!!

Newer Post Older Post Home