Damn Yankees!!!

Sh*t...no...SHIT!!

I am a big baseball fan. Yesterday was the first game between old time rivals, New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox..at no other then Boston's Fenway Park...

I HATE BOSTON.

I can't emphasize how much I dislike them and how funny it is that Johnny Damon, once Boston sweetheart was last night making his debut for the Yanks.

there was even a poster that read:

Looks like Jesus, acts like Judas and throws like Mary.

The "jesus" reference was on his old look. He used to have a beard and long hair, hence, looking like Jesus.
Yankees protocol does not allow that on it's players. They have to be clean cut.

So anyway, the game is on, Boston is winning the first two innings...Yankess go ahead in the 4th. I'm happy. But not for long.

Fuckers went ahead in the 5th...kept on hitting..kept fuckin' hitting..

So now i'm like "What the fuck is up with our pitchers!!"...

Then with two bases loaded comes fucking Ortiz and hits a homer past Damon....Shit...

So I'm like "AWWWWWW FUCK!!!!!"

only little detail?

I said AWWW FUCK outloud, in front of Miss C. I immediately saw my error and then proceeded to make a face of "OH shit"..and Miss C, smart as shit...senses that what I said was wrong and what does she do:

She smiles and says :

"AWWW FUCK!!"...and giggles...

So now, with the cellphone in my ear, and friend telling me I shouldn't curse in front of Miss C, which I hardly do, but I got so emotional with the game, I'm trying to scramble to my feet and be a good mom "No No, we don't say that"..

"AWWW FUCK!!" x infinity..

She just kept repeating and repeating...

and I couldn't stop dying of utter embarrassment listening to my sweet autistic daughter saying "AWWW FUCK".

So I proceed to ignore her and eventually she stops...

But we still lose the fucking game.

AWWW FUCK...DAMN YANKEES!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home