Bon Voyage Charlie Brown

& don't evah come back...

The title of one of my favorite Peanuts movies....

It's 9:45am...at 2:49pm my boss is scheduled to get on a plane and not be back until August 7th....

She is talkin' bout canceling the flight and leaving tomorrow...

GOD...if she DOES NOT get on this plane today...I WILL literally take all the paperwork she has shifted from her desk onto mine and set it on fire...yes..if you have noticed the pattern here, I am a PYROMANIAC...

Right now, all I'm hearing is the blah blah blah, that the adults on the Peanuts say...

She is a nice lady...but days like today, where she has procrastinated until the last minute and doesn't even know that today was a holiday and the banks are closed and doesn't even know what time she is schedueled to leave....

ARGGHH!!!

these are the days, why I don't understand why rich people are so Freakin' INSANE!

*****

Thought of the day:

All the money in the world can't assure you a road to saneness...

Newer Post Older Post Home