Motherly Advice

No I am not drunk. Yes I know it's midnight. No I have not been doing any ilegal drugs. Yes. I am sure. Why am I so loopy? Why am I struggling to write?

I seem to have developed an allergy on my left bottom part of my face, near my chin. It's not like a rash, not even visible, but itches like crazy. My mom, the ever-so-wise-lottery-playing-lady told me:

"You should take a tablespoon of Benadryl for the allergy".

So now, when I finally have peace and quiet and I can catch up on your blogs, I feel like I'm on acid and gulped down a liter of vodka.

Bad bad bad.

Being that my mom was in 'advice-overload' mode, as I walked up the steps, in the rain, with my 'benadryl-high', I heard her yell at my bro:

"Hey!! You need to get off that phone and make sure you have condoms in your pockets before you head out!!!"

I may be high on Benadryl, but I do remember laughing all the way upstairs and thanking God, I was born a girl.

Newer Post Older Post Home