Sexual Education.

Recently there have been some doubts about my bro's sexuality. Let's just say him and his best friend have been really close these past few months. So close that they sleep together in the same bed during the weekends...

Here's how my family tackles such a delicate issue over dinner:

"Well I just think he's a fag...him and his best friend...shit!" MOM

"Ok...well, maybe your right" MOI

"How else would you explain all this pussy-ass behavior?" MOM

"Hell if I know, maybe he's BI" MOI

"BI?" DAD

"Yeah, BI, likes both sexes" MOI

"Oh, please that can't be, maybe his friend is the only one gay" DAD

"Well, what a relief, now I only have to worry about him being seduced by his gay best friend" MOM

Life lessons at our house.

*******

To add to Friday's four here's a recent one at our dinner table right after the gay incident.

"Yeah, and she gave me a ride to work, but poor thing. She wears these big ol' glasses and old fashioned clothes. She looks like a NERF" (Nerd).

My dad talking about his co-worker. It's nice to know he works with a foam-wanna-be-football.

*********

Well folks now I'm really out!! See ya on Monday...hopefully I'll have lots of stories to post about...

Newer Post Older Post Home