Seems like my original Friday's Four idea has been sabotaged...

I will not name names or point fingers...
But don't worry, no compromising pics will be posted...

Now to my post.

We've all had bad days. We've all had moments when we have been the laughing stock of the group...we've also had embarrassing moments where we wish things could somehow go back and never be what they were...

So in honor of those "yeah, make fun of me while you can..and kick-me-when-i'm-down-or-embarrass-the-shit-out-of-yourself" moments...I bring to thee, Friday's Four:

The "If you could turn back time" Cher Edition

1. On my way to see "Lords of the Underground" in the 8th grade. It had rained and it was cold so the rain froze on the ground. Fashion Momma wore a skirt and tights. I was on my way to school with my gal "Bernie" and behind us were the two most "IN" boys at school. They were even talking to us...until my lame ass, slipped and fell knees first on the floor. My tights tore, I scraped my knee, I was bleeding and all through out the concert, Alvin and Jason (the IN guys) kept looking at me and replaying my fall bit by bit...I hope you both are broke and stuck with lots of babies momma's for being such bastards...

2. Walking into Library...last year of college...full of books looking for a place to sit and cram some studying before first class...slip on waxed floor and fall knees and face first onto ground, beginning to see a pattern???...lay there for about...oooohh let's say 5 seconds...while hearing the "gasps" of people...see people scurry to help me up...jump up and walk away very briskly...Never going to library again...and walking limp for about 3 days...Yeah laugh...I don't think that was that funny...but I bet the bored ass librarian did...

3. 2nd Grade, Mrs. Gunthorpe's Class. I was sitting next to Dione. Ain't my memory good?? It's the short term memory that's shot to shit. Anywhoot, I had just sharpened my number two pencil and was curious to test how sharp it was. Out of nowhere I felt compelled to stick my pencil point into Dione's cheek...and in return getting scolded by Mrs. Gunthorpe, in front of a bunch of immature Second Graders, who made fun of me at recess...and making Dione never wanna sit next to me again. Dione if your reading...hey, it was just a teeny tiny stab...no like trauma or nothing...right?

4. First day of College. I am the ever-always-fashion-maven. Freshmen, usually try not to stick out...I am me. So I did the contrary. I wore a Neon Orange Colored Vest to my first day of college. As I walked around campus, enjoying the crisp air, the excitement and my bold yet fresh fashion choice someone yelled:

"Hey....a walking construction cone!!!"



::walks very quickly into hallway and scoffs::

Baf!! what do they know about fashion??!!

***
Now I know you fellow readers have "if you can turn back time" moments...please please share!!!

Happy freaking weekend...

Newer Post Older Post Home