Can u spell: Kick ass?

Howdy people..?? Ain't I chipper this morning?? You may wonder....Hmmm...yep..she is chipper..why is she so chipper..??

Well there can only be two reasons I am this chipper...

1. World peace has finally arrived.

2. The Yankess kicked some serious ass last night.


Of course, it's the second one. World peace sounds tempting...but it just ain't happening.

Last night was the last Interleague game of this season. Interleague means that a team from the National League plays against a team of the American League. If you keep score like I do, the Mets are the leaders in their league (National). They have a 10 game lead in their division. They are kicking some serious ass. We played them Friday and won; played them Saturday and lost. But yesterday, oh yesterday...fuck fuck fuck...I almost could cry.

We were losing 4 to 0 in the 3rd inning if I recall correctly. Jeter hit a single RBI, then Giambi came up and loaded the bases for Rodriguez. Then, oh then, oh my!!...Alex Rodriguez, the most overated player of the team...who was actually booed at the beginining cuz he's been sucking lately, hit a grand slam...It all went downhill from that point on...Cabrera came and got an RBI double. We made 8 runs in ONE inning!!! Rodriguez alone made 7 RBI's. RBI is a run batted in. For example when Alex Rodriguez hit a grand slam, the bases were loaded, all of those players that made it to home and scored a run, were RBI's for Alex. Got it? Good.

I was gonna ramble on with the rest of the game details but I will spare you before you hang yourself...but point is..we kicked ass. So that's good enough for moi.

(I also happened to see that Boston won...yuck!)

******
I still have no home pc...I've tried calling dell but they seem to think that I enjoy waiting half an hour on the phone...

******
I did not go to the birthday party. I repeat: I did not go to the birthday party. I was spared of all evil. The X took Miss C for the weekend, hence not bringing her back in time for Sunday's festivities. Awww...ain't that sad. But I did stop by very shortly to take the present, and when asked to stay a while I fled for cover and hauled ass.

******
Saturday evening...as "A" and I continued our falling out, I decided to vegetate and watch yet again "Six Feet Under". During my vegetative state, I decided to stop by "A's" house. Yes I am a masochist. Fuck, who isn't. He may be right when he says I'm too emotional. I had argued with him cuz I invited him over and he didn't want to come cuz it was raining and I was upset..blah blah blah...So after giving it thought and having him not pick up the phone after my zillion calls, I went over. We talked, we sorted things out and I think things are okay. We are too completely different human beings personality wise, so sometimes it's hard for us to be on the same wavelength. Not to mention the fact that I am absolutely out of my mind...

******
Sunday afternoon: woke up at 1pm...I have not done that in YEARS!!! So silly unbrushed hair and unbrushed teeth moi, decide to go downstairs to go get some butter for a piece of bread I was having for breakfast/lunch and Voilá!!!

What do I find on my mom's front porch???

My bro and his new girlfriend/hooker.
Sitting there canoodling...
People I have not brushed my teeth, I have coal in my eyes, I have not had breakfast, why do I have to see these crappy scenes of vomit-inducing affection...

They both look up and smile, my bro, the ever so wise one says:

"Hey, this is my sister ____and sis this is what's-her-face" (seriously I don't even remember her name).

My answer:

"This is sooo not the moment to introduce me".

I was not a pretty picture.

What's-her-face just gave me the most apologetic smile, blinding me with her blue eyes...yes she has blue eyes, and long hair, and is stick thin.

Then my bro asked if Miss C was around...
OH NO HE DIDN'T...MY DAUGHTER IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE AROUND HOOKER GALPAL.
Lucky for me...Miss C was still out with her dad.

"Nope, fraid' not" I said, hoping my morning breath would at least burn off one of her perfectly drawn up eyebrows...

******

This weekend I'm gonna be out...out and about, can't give too much details, cuz I don't wanna spoil anything but it sounds nice huh?...Well so much for this boring ass post...hope ur weekend was a tad more juicy then mine....See ya..

******
Today's thought of the day:
"Everything is much better when partnered with chocolate"

Newer Post Older Post Home