Howdy Ho!!

Seems like the stress has been giving me all types of signs these past days...

Before I get to that, I'd like to display my mom's outtake on all my bad luck:

"You know, I was thinking, that I think those Foot Patches are the ones giving you bad luck. They are sucking all the good luck out of your feet. Those things are from the Devil. All alternative medicine is the Devil's work."

Ok.

If you say so.

Just in case, I didn't put my patches on last night.

Who the fuck knows.

****
On another note, back to my signs. I dreamt that I was Mike Meyers' girlfriend. Mike Meyers the guy who does the Shrek Voice aka Austin Powers. Yep.

He wanted to sleep with me and I told him that I couldn't keep our relationship going this way. His take:

"Well, I can't give you what you want. You have to understand that this can never be serious".

Ok.

Very disturbing. Me and Mike Meyers an item. Sleeping together.

::shivers::

****

Ok. So here is Friday's Four, Epiphany Edition. Four breakthrough moments in my life:

1. When my dad got arrested. I am not gonna go into details. Only that I had him arrested. It was the moment I understood the empowerment I had over my life.

2. Oct. 30th, 1993. When the plane from Newark, landed in San Juan, Puerto Rico. One look at all those palm trees and I knew I was no longer in Kansas. I knew that things were never going to be the same.

3. Summer 2001. When two very important people in my life passed away. I realized the very delicate string we are attached to. I understood the frailty of life and how we never know when our turn is up.

4. The first time I performed on stage. I realized: "Shit, I can really do this, I really really can!!"

So there ya have it...Four out of the many moments in my life that shifted my point of view, that helped mold me into the grand 'son-of-a-bitch' (as my dad would say), that I am now.

So my peeps?

Have you had an epiphany you'd like to share?

*******
Empress, I know you'll probably read before we actually talk today,soooooo, hit me up, I have a weekend proposition for ya'...It has some kinks..but I'll lay it out for ya'.

*******
PS. Shout outs to my pally pal from the West...Ya' know who ya' are...!!

Newer Post Older Post Home