The roof...the roof

..the roof is on fire...we don't need no water, let the muthafuckel (as my dad would say) burn!!

::suddenly turns around::

Oh..sorry..got a bit carried away..but might I add:

"WE are the champions...we are the champions..OF THE WORLD!"

She is GONE. GONE FOR TWO WEEKS. For a split second I actuallly thought she would miss her flight. Hell, there is still a chance that she did, but I snuck out early. I even told our accountant that if he did not want to see my head spin exorcise style he better get to steppin'...

What a day..what a day...
My boss throwing last minute 'important' stuff on my desk...like writting thank you notes...and 'less important' stuff like preparing files to be sent to banks...this is how she prioritizes. Very Very Business Like. Our company is going far in the world. Very Far. Expect me to be like on the Forbes One Hundred Top Personal Assistants very soon.

But she is gone. I paid everyone and made sure I returned to my peace and quiet. Tomorrow a tower-high stack of paperwork to be filed awaits...and a long pow-wow session with our accountant to get our sh*t together. ::sigh:: The adrenaline just keeps me going....

*hint* meant very very sarcastically

I was waiting for a bonus from a sale we did...and just before my boss whisked away, I reminded her and she gave me the crappiest bonus on the planet...
So I did what any other person would do...
Go to the mall and spend half of it on my daughter...
I got her the most kick-ass outfits...she is gonna be one sharp toddler at her school "casual days".

In between the throwing-every-one-out-and-spending-money-i-should-be-saving-but-fuck-what-if-i-die-tomorrow, I fit in a chat with "A". Can't give out too many details..he specifically told me not to write about it on my blog.

So I will be nice..and I won't gossip.

******
Ok. This is the part of the post, where Empress and Art can officially check out.
Yes. I am going to post about baseball. I have not posted in a while. But, Aimée, I have been watching. I have been watching how good we have been lately and how both your teams lost last night, while my Jason Giambi scored our two run win over Texas. A-Rod has been getting a tad better. He has really sucked these past few games...he's made a lot of stupid ass errors he shouldn't be making at this point in his career. But on the other hand he's the youngest player to make it to 450 runs. Ain't statistics fun? But I still think he's overpriced...and overrated..even if he is a Yankee.

::makes mental note to ask for Aimée's postal address to mail her Yankees cap::

tonight all of our teams our resting..if I am not mistaken...
Tomorrow all three play..at the same time...
I hope they televise the Yanks...

******
So after this boring ass closure for my post..I will retire...I need to bask in the glory that will be my reign as boss for the next two weeks...I have to think of employee torturing devices and find my whip...any suggestions for torture are greatly encouraged..

I also need to think of my 'Friday's Four' thingamabob...

So see ya...

Newer Post Older Post Home