I have officiallly snapped. I have officially reached my wits end. I am oficially restraining myself to not break the glass top on my desk.

ARGGGGGHHH!!

When will this all end??!!!

I think my decision is clear: Sell death-van, buy two one way tickets and haul ass...

Death-Van is ready for pick up...
Only thing is...nothing was done to Death-Van. Nothing wrong was found.

Let me explain. Death-Van is working. It starts. It runs. But when it runs for a while, it will shut off. If you try to start it again, it will turn right back on and drive for a few more miles until it decides it wants to be a bitch again.

I AM NOT CRAZY. I AM NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP...WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING IS GENUINELY WRONG WITH MY CAR!!!!!!

All the crackhead mechanics dismiss my worries.
"Sorry ma'am, but ain't nothing wrong that we can detect"

Well then detect some more.

"Sorry ma'am, ain't nothing wrong."

I know I'm rambling on about this car situa' but my daughter has missed therapy already because I have no transportation. I don't wanna keep asking for rides and borrowing cars.

That is why I bought a car!! To drive it...!!!!

Vrroommm!! Vrooom!! Beep Beep!!!

And the phone in my office keeps ringing..my boss keeps asking me for stuff, like wanting me to book a hotel room without a date...she doesn't understand that this doesn't work this way...contractors asking me for money we don't have...a sale that we desperately need to go through has been delayed for like the 4th time this month...I don't know if I am gonna get paid tomorrow due to this...

IT'S HAYWIRE I TELL YA'...PURE HAYWIRE.

Fuck. I need a drink.

I think the 'special ocassion' I was waiting for to open my bottle of wine, has finally come...

::hiccup::

Newer Post Older Post Home